- The Chancellor Rishi Sunak presented his third Budget on 27 October 2021.
- Highlighting income tax, savings, pensions and reliefs.
- Highlighting National Insurance and NLW/NMW.
- Highlighting Making Tax Digital, corporation tax, capital allowances, R & D and business rates.
- Highlighting capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- Highlighting various matters, including tonnage tax, alcohol duty and air passenger duty.
Register with us and once a month we’ll send you an email packed full of essential business news and handy tax saving tips. Sign up now